Mediwell Medical and Dental Centre is known as one of the best travel clinics Johannesburg has to offer because it is run by highly experienced, trusted and caring healthcare professionals who are able to assist you with any of your needs. Every destination’s vaccination requirements are different, as diseases are often destination specific – but all are preventable through vaccinations. We do our best to equip you with the most up-to-date vaccinations as possible. We take appointments but you can also visit our travel vaccines clinic at any time – for your convenience, we are open 7 days a week! Our advice is tailored to your personal health circumstances and the specific destinations you will be visiting.
Medicals required for cross-border work permits or visas are also undertaken at our travel clinic in Johannesburg. Travel immunizations and vaccines are given as required by the destination countries. Please ensure you see your doctor 4-6 weeks before international travel to check which travel immunizations or vaccines are required. At Mediwell Medical and Dental Centre we have all the latest information on health risks, across the world, at our fingertips. Combine that with our expertise in travel medicine and you’ll see why we’re one of the best travel clinics Johannesburg can offer. Our team will assist you with the following services:
- Travel Health Assessments and advice on your planned travel to specific destinations.
- General travel health advice for traveling by land, air or sea,
- Travel medicine for pregnancy or chronic medical conditions.
- Travel vaccinations required by the countries you are visiting.
- Yellow Fever immunisations/ injections.
- Vaccinations Assessments and recommendations in relation to your personal health circumstances.
- Cross-border medicals.
- Travel first aid kits, insect repellents and medication for commonly experienced conditions such as diarrhoea.